Flex Seal Liquid is a “rubber in a can” that is designed to fix cracks, holes, and potential leaks, sealing out water, air & moisture.
As an avid DIY person, once I saw its commercial on TV I’ve decided I need to test it – it hit me with the promised convenience of use and I could right away visualize all the things I wanted to use it for.
Once I received the can, I immediately started playing with it.
Here is my full review and experience with Flex Seal Liquid. If you don’t want to read the whole thing, let’s just say I was surprised at how well it worked for me, and I’m glad I ended up trying it out.
How does Flex Seal Liquid work?
Flex Seal Liquid comes in a form of black thick liquid that you can easily pour into the cracks or cover any holes with it. When it dries, it creates a flexible, watertight rubber coating that additionally protects the surface from rust and corrosion – depending of course on the material that you use it on. In fact, it can be used to secure and fix many different things around your house:
- Fill foundation cracks, seal basement leaks, windows and roof
- Enhance your tools & sporting equipment
- Stop leaking water in the shower, bath, pipes and gutters
- Protect sensitive places in your car, truck, camper or RVS
- In your garden – seal the fountain, birdbaths, fishponds and rain barrels
Obviously, it can be applied wherever you feel the need – thanks to its convenient liquid form. In fact, you can easily brush it, pour it or roll it on a chosen surface or if you want, even dip the designated object in it. After that, all you need to do is wait for Flex Seal to dry and turn from a liquid, into flexible rubber.
Pros and Cons
I have almost finished my first can of Flex Seal Liquid and I have tested it extensively, sealing many different things around the house. I mostly liked the effects of it and there was not much that disappointed me – anyway, here’s what I really liked about it the most:
- It’s very easy to fit it anywhere. Because it’s a liquid, you can easily pour it into cracks or roll it on a wall or on a roof making it extremely convenient to use and allowing you to protect any surface, regardless of its size. And, you can be sure that any holes are properly filled.
- Flex Seal Liquid is highly resistant to many different conditions, including high & low temperatures, UV light, mildew and various chemicals. This makes it a kind of ‘set it and forget it’ option as you don’t have to reapply it on the chosen surface once it’s properly covered.
- It is safe to use it around the plants and animals. This allows you to do much more with it than with other similar products on the market. You can seal a fishpond or a flowerpot with it and there will be no harmful effect.
- You can paint it in any color you want. This means that you can make Flex Seal Liquid fit the surroundings with the color of your choice.
- The only thing I didn’t like about Flex Seal Liquid is that on some surfaces it took a little bit longer to dry than I expected. Well, obviously it was worth waiting as now I won’t have to do anything with it for a long time, but still, I was a bit disappointed.
Best Place to Buy Flex Seal Liquid?
The best place to claim your own can of Flex Seal Liquid is the official website of the product as they offer some very sweet deals on it, and you can be sure you will get the right support after the purchase, should you need any.
Summing up, I am more than happy I listened to my inner voice when it urged me to buy Flex Seal Liquid the moment I’ve seen the commercial. I have fixed so many things around the house I would have otherwise probably never done anything with.If you have anything to seal around the house or just want to have something in case of a leakage or other emergency, this is in my opinion your best choice.